Royalty Audit Assistant Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
More than you expected
Grant Thornton UK LLP is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 58,000 people in over 135 countries. We're a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients. A better experience. One that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond. Personal, proactive, and agile. That's Grant Thornton.
NEW GROUND WON’T BREAK ITSELF.
Within our Audit practice, we’re very keen to support and hire those who have had career breaks or time away from Audit, who would like to return to a busy, flexible auditing role. Our vacancies for qualified Auditors are all open to supporting the up-skilling and re-integration of returners to our business.
Our Royalty Audit team works with some of the largest global Film & TV producers, as well as international brands in the food & beverage industry. The work involves auditing licensees on behalf of the IP owners to ensure our clients are receiving all revenues due. An exciting opportunity to learn more about the Film, TV and Merchandise industries, working across different territories and languages, and providing tailored contract-compliance assurance based on agreed-upon-procedures.
Some international travel worldwide will be required, if safe to do so and travel restrictions allow.
A look into the role
As an Audit Assistant Manager within our Royalty Audit service line, you will:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of audit clients
- Solve complex technical matters for our clients, and project manage client work
- Oversee and develop your team to the highest standard
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and our clients
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects
- Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you’re supported through every stage
Knowing you’re right for us
Joining us as an Audit Manager, the minimum criteria you’ll need is a professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA, ACCA or CIPFA). It would be great if you had some of the following skills, but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, we’ll help you develop along the way.
- Experience in dealing with data/ data analytics
- Project management experience
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
Knowing we’re right for you
Embracing uniqueness, the culture at Grant Thornton thrives on the contributions of all our people, we never settle for what is easy, we look beyond to deliver the right thing, for everyone. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
Our open and accessible culture means you’ll interact with leaders who are interested in you and everything you bring to our firm. The things that set you apart, we value them. That’s why we give you the freedom to bring your whole self to work and pursue your passions inside and outside of work.
Beyond the job
Life is more than work. The things you do, and the people you’re with outside of work matter, that’s why we’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
The impact you can make here will go far beyond your day job. From secondments, to fundraising for local charities, or investing in entrepreneurs in the developing world, you’ll be giving back to society. It’s that drive to do the right thing that runs through our every move, grounded in our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves. It’s how it should be.
More searches like this
- Accounting Accounting - practice jobs in United Kingdom
- Chartered accountant Accounting - practice jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit and assurance Accounting - practice jobs in United Kingdom
- Executive Accounting - practice jobs in United Kingdom
- Newly qualified Accounting - practice jobs in United Kingdom