Audit Senior Manager
With a client base up to £300m turnover, our fast growing Audit team has an exceptional reputation for delivering high level expertise locally, UK based and Internationally.
Our vision is one of success for our clients, our people, our communities and our firm. For you this means working with interesting and dynamic clients and forging an exciting career at the cutting edge of the audit world.
Due to continuous client success, we are looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join our Bristol office. This would be a perfect opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager looking for the next step in their career!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
- Work closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
- Act as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
- Assist with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
- Identify and raise business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Support complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
- Support group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
- Liaise with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Extensive post-qualification experience in audit and solid knowledge of compliance, regulation and bespoke audit and accounts software
- Proven experience of managing and developing people
- Professional, articulate and confident in approach
- Capable of quickly building rapport with clients
- Corporate tax awareness
- An ambitious, technically able and strategically minded leader
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance and Medi Cash Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel to work loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- Give as you earn
- Employee assistance programme
- Virtual GP
- Second opinion medical service
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Your professional institute fees paid by the firm
- Discounted shopping portal
- Francis Clark Charitable Foundation in support of current and former employees
- 25 days annual leave with the option to ‘buy back’ a further 5 days
Why work at PKF Francis Clark?
We’re the largest firm of independent chartered accountants and business advisors in South West England. We have eight offices in Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Poole, Salisbury, Taunton, Torquay and Truro.
The firm, which celebrated its centenary in 2019, has 54 partners and over 800 members of staff, with annual revenue of over £50 million. Our continuing growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
We offer a supportive and flexible culture, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
PKF Francis Clark is a member of the PKF International family of legally independent firms, which together are ranked as the 11th largest provider of accountancy services in the UK by Accountancy Age.
To apply to the Senior Audit Manager role, click the ‘Apply now’ button below. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or if you would like an informal chat about the role before applying then please contact James Beck, our Resourcing Manager, on James.Beck@PKF-francisclark.co.uk.