As a Financial Accountant within this Cambridge business, you will be responsible for providing financial information and support to the central team, enabling the company to plan and deliver its business objectives.
Exciting business which has performed exceptionally well in recent years and continues to grow.
- Completion of month end reporting process for group companies
- Quarterly reconciliations
- Statutory financial reporting requirements.
- Review of VAT return.
- Assist with the preparation of annual company and department budgets
- Maintain budgets in the accounting system.
- Process payroll and pensions
- Maintain the accounting system, including system reports for budget holders.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, or QBE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT proficient (Excel - essential, SAP/SAGE/Quickbooks desirable)
- £45-55,000 doe
- Flexible working available
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays