Audit Customer Success Manager (UK Remote)
Audit Customer Success Manager (UK Remote) £35k to £50k base, increasing to £40k to £55k via performance-related bonuses
Are you a qualified accountant looking to put your audit and accounting skills to use in a different way? If so, this is an exciting and interesting opportunity for you! We’re looking for accountants who possess external audit experience to join us on a mission to change the future of audit through technology.
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile, and rapidly scaling technology company. In the six and a half years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business, securing a global customer base of high-profile accounting firms.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success, both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in Inflo’s B2B SaaS product winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice, as well as the Queens Award for Innovation 2021. Our technology is even now a part of the ICAEW’s ACA examinations and qualification!
Our ambitious Customer Success team hold valuable relationships with our audit firm customers across EMEA, APAC and the Americas. The team is responsible for making our customers and their clients wildly successful through their adoption of our audit platform. Through building strong relationships with senior leadership, driving strategic change management, and proactive problem solving the team focuses on retaining happy customers and expanding their work with Inflo.
Inflo was founded by ex-auditors who were driven by a desire to innovate their profession and free auditors from tedious, repetitive tasks. Who really wants to manually re-key invoice details in Excel?
Our team of passionate, diverse individuals is based across three locations: the US, Australia, and the UK. Everyday our team makes a significant impact to our business and the audit profession we are seeking to advance.
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources, and professionalism of a mature, global organisation.
We live and breathe our core values in everything we do:
- Treat Inflo like it’s your own business.
- Do as you say you’ll do.
- Continually improve yourself and Inflo.
- Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers.
- Create a positive, open, and honest environment.
- Be passionate and celebrate success.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you will apply your knowledge and skills in auditing and accounting to drive the success of Inflo’s accounting firm customers.
- Leverage your audit experience to work closely with senior leaders in accounting firms - understanding the challenges they face and how they can perform more efficient, valuable audit services using Inflo’s audit products.
- Develop tailored implementation plans covering staff training, internal communications, and tracking adoption progress.
- Lead audit training including the use of data analytics and audit documentation approaches with Partners and staff, virtually and in-person.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of accounting firm customers through virtual meetings, attending conferences, and entertaining.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and positive feedback from contacts.
- Attain agreed targets for product utilisation and customer retention.
- Collaborate with Inflo subject matter experts (e.g., audit methodology experts, data scientists, product managers) to develop your audit knowledge and help customers gain more value from using Inflo.
- Share customer feedback the Inflo Product Development team to support the creation of new features and ensure Inflo continues to innovate to exceed customer needs.
- Identify customer firms who are interested in purchasing additional Inflo products, referring them to Inflo’s New Business team to make sales.
- Apply a data-driven mindset to reviewing the progress of firms with their adoption, user behaviours, and to identify further training requirements.
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Hold an ACA/ACCA/CA qualification or overseas equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years’ work history in an accounting firm performing audit services.
- Be able to develop relationships with peers and more senior leaders.
- Have strong project management and communication skills.
- Have a sound understanding of technology within the audit and accountancy sector, or an enthusiasm to learn.
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED)
The strongest candidates will:
- Have direct experience using Inflo to deliver audit services.
- Have experience leading technology adoption, training, methodology, or other innovation efforts in accounting firms.
- Have presenting experience.
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Base salary of £35k to £50k, which will increase to £40k to £55k through contractual performance-related bonuses and internal referral sales, based on experience.
- Employer pension contributions 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service.
- Flexible working environment – work whenever and wherever that suits you. At Inflo we measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your laptop.
- Opportunity to work from home as a fully remote role within the UK.
- Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally.
- Continued professional development. Casual dress code.
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST RESIDE AND HAVE FULL RIGHT TO WORK ENTITLEMENT WITHIN THE UK