Product Owner - Work Papers
Product Owner – Workpapers (UK Remote)
Are you a qualified accountant looking to put your audit and accounting skills to use in a different way? If so, this is an exciting and interesting opportunity for you! We’re looking for accountants who possess external audit experience to join us on a mission to change the future of audit.
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile, and rapidly scaling technology company. In the six and a half years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business, securing a global customer base of high-profile accounting firms.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice, as well as the Queens Award for Innovation 2021.
Currently our team is based across three locations, the US, Australia, and the UK, which you will be working within. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources, and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
As a member of Inflo’s UK based Agile development team, you will be responsible for efficiently delivering high-quality features in our Inflo Workpapers and Inflo QMS products.
As the Workpapers Product Owner, you will help Inflo shape the future of the audit profession. Your key responsibilities will be defining features, prioritising backlogs and ensuring the effective delivery of valuable, sustainable and customer-orientated functionality.
Responsibility for feature roadmap
- Initial scoping (Understanding current state, outlining desired outcomes, understanding & incorporating customer requirements, prioritisation)
- Refinement and preparation of the backlog
- Sprint management (alongside full Workpapers scrum team)
- Feature approval (final walkthrough with comparison to initial scope)
- Providing demos of product releases internally to the business
- Management of critical fixes (allocation, deployment notification and communication)
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- 3+ years’ experience in Audit, including client-facing portfolio management
- Understanding of audit technology
- Empathetic, positive attitude Exceptional communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED)
- Audit methodology knowledge
- Working with development teams
- Experience with managing teams
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including:
- Competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + annual bonus
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home as it is a fully remote role within the
- UK Casual dress code
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST RESIDE AND HAVE FULL RIGHT TO WORK ENTITLEMENT WITHIN THE UK