Is an international group working with across art, publishing, print-making, digital, film, and research. They also recently launched an on-line trading platforms for both physical products and NFTs. They are a market leader in the Blockchain and NFT space.
Your new role
You will be an experienced hands-on Finance Director, focusing on ensuring accurate accounting information is produced in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of 3 direct reports
- Ensuring financial accounting is accurate and up to date for production of audit packs, including reconciling crypto ledgers, transactional analysis coding, inter-company transactions and VAT analysis.
- Application of financial procedures and controls, including ongoing monitoring of all supplier accounts, production costs and recharging of expenses.
- Oversight of preparation of Management Accounts for principal UK entity, and production of Management Accounts for other companies within the group where required.
- Production of other detailed sales analysis and reporting when required.
- Advise on and support various projects, including setting up accounting procedures and bank accounts, advising on VAT issues, etc
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA qualified accountant with at least 10 years' experience, you would have had a technical grounding in a Big 4 accounting firm and held a similar position in a related industry.
You will be highly numerate with excellent technical knowledge, strong Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of PowerBI. A good understanding of VAT in the UK and working knowledge of European VAT is required. You will also be organised with an ability to prioritise workload, have good attention to detail and meet tight deadlines. What you'll get in return
Alongside the opportunity to work in a growing company with a range of internal opportunities, you will receive a competitive salary and a very flexible remote working set-up.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.