Finance Manager | Didcot | £40,000 - £45,000
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an ambitious, growing manufacturing company on Milton Park. With an excellent pipeline of work ahead, the Finance Manager will play a vital part in expanding the company and helping them meet their strategic targets.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will be:
- Full Financial control of the business, including bookkeeping, management accounts, accruals, prepayments, invoicing, VAT, bank reconciliation and cashflow.
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts, including P&L analysis, balance sheet and project performance reporting
- Producing budgets and forecast, including variance analysis and monitoring cashflow
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Month end Payroll,
- Fixed assets and depreciation calculations
- Assisting external accountants in UK and abroad.
- Working with 3rd parties, for example auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to be / have:
- Previous Financial and Management Accounting experience, ideally from an SME
- Part, or Fully Qualified, or Qualified by Experience
- Excellent attention to detail, and an analytically mind
- Strong systems skills, in particular SAGE and Excel.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, flexible working, 24 days annual leave + bank holiday and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.