Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner
Newly created Senior Business Partner role operating in a key commercial capacity for a UK Listed business
Your new company
I'm delighted to be working once again with a leading, UK Listed business with vast international footprint who are looking to appoint into a newly created, commercially driven role, partnering with the organisation's UK Commercial Director.
My client is a market-leading supply and distribution business supplying into the building industry.
Your new role
You'll be joining the business in a newly created, exciting addition to the team, responsible for the strategic reporting and business partnering with the UK Commercial Director (revenues of c.£1bn), performance management and market insight for the complex UK business.
Alongside this, you'll play a key role in the successful financial integration of new acquisitions into group with a specific delivery focus on:
- creating a continuous process improvement culture, financial governance, management and controls improvement
- the development of finance processes using technology.
This role will deal with high level, strategic confidential information on a day-to-day basis, providing first class insightful and added value information to senior leaders which will, in turn, drive business performance and facilitate delivery of the medium-term plan.
Some travel between Sheffield and other key UK site/s will be required for this role on occasion.
What you'll need to succeed
As a key appointment into the financial SLT, you will be a qualified accountant with the following experience and skillset:
- Prior or current experience within a senior commercial accountancy role is essential
- Demonstrable experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills with evidence of your ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- The ability to adopt and apply innovative methods and technologies to implement strategy and manage change
- Exceptional commercial acumen, analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate personal effectiveness in fast changing environments
- Proactive thinking about the future, applying professional judgement and commercial intelligence to all situations, seeking specialist input as and when required
- The ability to comfortably work alongside operational and commercial colleagues
- Experience in evaluating, justifying and implementing suitable strategic options
- The knowledge to harness appropriate digital technologies, whilst working collaboratively and supportively to achieve the objectives of the organisation
- The ability to work 'hands-on' as a self-starter with the organisational skills to succeed
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, with a hybrid working pattern between another key UK site and home alongside a base of the Sheffield SSC.
- Salary of up to £80,000 d.o.e.
- Annual pay awards
- Share incentive scheme
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Health cover
- Pension - company contribution of up to 7.5%
- Up to x4 life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Retail discount packages
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.