Part-Time Finance Director
Your new company
Are a Media Scale-Up, helping innovate and transform global businesses. They are innovative, ambitious and work with some household names.
Your new role
As a Part-Time hire you will be working for either 2 or 3 days a week. You will be reporting directly into the CEO, helping the business make strategic financial decisions, manage the P&L and drive growth and cost efficiency across the business.
- Driving key business decisions, forecasts, annual plans and provide insights to senior leadership
- Take a hands on role with financial management, producing management accounts and reporting as necessary
- Oversee the strategic plans of the business, aim for long term development and monitor all variances.
- Play a key role in equity fund raising, balance sheet management and negotiating with key stakeholders
- Implement strong financial controls and compliance
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA, with experience in a similar position preferably in a start-up/scale-up environment. As a proven business partner you will also have strong budgeting and forecasting experience. You need to be ambitious, possess an excellent attention to detail and a diligent meticulous nature.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a bonus, cycle to work scheme, free eye tests, pension contribution, life assurance, private medical and a remote first working policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.