Part time - Finance Director/ Controller
3 days left
- Full Time
Are a Media Scale-Up, helping innovate and transform global businesses. They are innovative, ambitious and work with some household names.
Your new role
You will be reporting directly into the CEO, helping the business make strategic financial decisions, manage the P&L and drive growth and cost efficiency across the business.
- Driving key business decisions, forecasts, annual plans and provide insights to senior leadership
- Take a hands on role with financial management, producing management accounts and reporting as necessary
- Oversee the strategic plans of the business, aim for long term development and monitor all variances.
- Play a key role in equity fund raising, balance sheet management and negotiating with key stakeholders
- Implement strong financial controls and compliance
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA, with experience in a similar position preferably in a start-up/scale-up environment. As a proven business partner you will also have strong budgeting and forecasting experience. You need to be ambitious, possess an excellent attention to detail and a diligent meticulous nature.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a bonus, cycle to work scheme, free eye tests, pension contribution, life assurance, private medical and a remote first working policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.