Senior Internal Auditor
Your new company
A global, specialist business based in North Hampshire area offering hybrid working (c50% of time in office).
Your new role
Responsibility for the delivery of a portfolio of risk-based audit activities including system reviews, financial audits and project audits as well as operational audits. This role has a high level of autonomy and requires strong relationship management skills as it has exposure to stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
* Undertake a portfolio of audits and other assurance activities, taking them from planning to finish.
* Working as part of the team in the ongoing development and application of the risk-based audit methodology and GIA activity.
* Participating in assurance activities to assess the management and control of risk, using established risk-based audit methodologies, identifying control weaknesses and suggesting practical process/control improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified Accountant and/or Auditor with a mix of financial and operational audit experience
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA, CIA or equivalent.
- Internal audit, risk management or other assurance related experience (including financial, operational and project auditing)
- Professional presence and strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Understanding of internal audit methodology.
- Understanding of risk and controls and be able to articulate this with non-internal audit professionals.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, able to work independently and productively without supervision.
What you'll get in return
Salary according to experience ranging from newly qualified level to 5+ years PQE £48-62000
Future career opportunities within the team or wider business
Flexible working, (2 or 3 days in the office each week) and a generous holiday entitlements, Health Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.