Finance Analyst £30,000 - £40,000 annual salary Permanent Role Charity Sector Central Oxford Hybrid
Your new company
A fantastic, global organisation within the charity sector, based in the centre of Oxford.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting, budgeting, forecasting, decision support to provide consistent, accurate and timely output.
- Run and develop reports, models and approaches
- Analyse financial information to ensure that information is accurate, that provisions are financially sound and correctly allocated, investigate anomalies and provide explanations on variances that have occurred against budget.
- Finance Operations to correct the postings.
- Identify data quality issues and help to resolve the issues, providing analysis and insight.
- Propose improvements to finance activities, processes and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Finance qualification or studying for a professional qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Experience of problem solving and analysis techniques
- Initiative and ability to successfully implement new ideas
- Great communication, both verbal and non-verbal
- Finance tools (including excel) and technology awareness
- IT: Excel (essential), SAP (Desirable)
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to further your career in Financial Planning and Analysis. You will also have the opportunity to earn between £30,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience. You will also be able to work in a hybrid pattern, IT equipment will be provided. There is also generous annual leave and a 35 hour working week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.