Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services - Senior Professionals
This is a great opportunity to join our Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) team in Athens. Our team is growing and we are currently seeking experienced professionals to join the team.
Our clients face diverse challenges, strive to put new ideas into practice and seek expert advice. This is where you can contribute. You can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and cutting edge capital markets and accounting advisory projects that include but are not limited to implementation of new accounting standards, IFRS conversion and implementation, advice on complex accounting and financial reporting issues. In CMAAS, we advise companies on how to raise debt or equity capital in global and local capital markets. We offer tailored advice to a broad range of businesses. We advise and support our clients through complex transactions and events, including listings and large M&A transactions, many of which are critical to our clients' success.
In CMAAS you will have the chance to improve your industry/sector knowledge and build internal and external relationships across disciplines and across borders. Our local team has a strong network with Global CMAAS, which means that we bring the best practices for our clients.
Your key responsibilities:
As a CMAAS Senior Associate/Manager, you will work in a variety of projects in different sectors and you will have exposure to PwC’s diverse clients. You will have the chance to contribute and influence assurance engagement teams and clients by:
- Assist in the delivery of both local and international projects, taking ownership of tasks or workstreams.
- Assist in the dialogue with clients (both internal and external) and help to manage expectations of delivery, content, timescales and cost.
- Contribute to projects as a topic / subject matter specialist.
- Integrate with other PwC service lines on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Coordinate project teams develop people through effectively coaching and mentoring more junior staff.
- Creating and developing deliverables tailor-suited to each client.
- Participating in proposal development efforts for client engagement opportunities.
The successful candidates should have:
- Equal to or more than four (4) years of relevant professional experience.
- BSc or MSc degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business Administration and/or related disciplines.
- Technical expertise or practical experience in the application of IFRS and/or US GAAP.
- Ability to understand complex accounting transactions and commercial/ business drivers.
- Ability to develop solutions or solve problems for the client.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to build trust within teams.
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills (both in English & in Greek).
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals.
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients.
- Exposure to PwC Network through Global Mobility Opportunities.
- Life and medical plan, mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working plan, bus service etc.
- Well being activities/sessions such us (virtual pilates & cross training sessions, virtual nutritionist services sessions with Psychologist, as part of our ‘’Be Well Work Well’’ program
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and more than 1450 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.