Tax Senior (Private Client)
Are you looking to build on your excellent private client tax compliance experience and move on to do more advisory work?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- You will be ATT qualified or have equivalent experience and will be currently delivering a private client tax compliance service to high-net-worth individuals.
- You may currently be offering tax advice or have ambitions to do more advisory work and be looking for a place where you can grow this area of your skillset.
- You will have the courage to be ambitious, and this will enable you to own your own development, ensuring that your technical knowledge is up to date.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for a portfolio of tax compliance and advisory cases, which will include high net wealth individuals, non-domicile, and individuals with residency queries.
- You will get involved in a wide range of cases, which will include work relating to capital gains, inheritance, trusts and residency.
- Throughout this work, you will build rapport with the client, and liaise with HMRC, solicitors and other accountancy and law firms to ensure the client has the best client experience possible.
- Employer pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel to work loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- Give as you earn
- Employee assistance programme
- Virtual GP
- Second opinion medical service
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Your professional institute fees paid by the firm
- Discounted shopping portal
- Francis Clark Charitable Foundation in support of current and former employees
- 25 days annual leave with the option to ‘buy back’ a further 5 days
Why work at PKF Francis Clark?
We’re the largest firm of independent chartered accountants and business advisors in South West England. We have eight offices in Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Poole, Salisbury, Taunton, Torquay and Truro.
The firm, which celebrated its centenary in 2019, has 54 partners and over 800 members of staff, with annual revenue of over £50 million. Our continuing growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
We offer a supportive and flexible culture, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
PKF Francis Clark is a member of the PKF International family of legally independent firms, which together are ranked as the 11th largest provider of accountancy services in the UK by Accountancy Age.
To apply for this role, click the ‘Apply now’ button below. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or if you would like an informal chat about the role before applying, then please contact Gemma Rid on Gemma.Rid@pkf-francisclark.co.uk.