We are currently recruiting for a Financial Planner to provide initial and on-going advice to new and existing clients.
- Must be qualified to at least QCF level 4 and hold a valid ‘Statement of Professional Standing’ (SPS)
- We would expect applicants to have achieved Chartered status or to have progressed substantially towards the qualification
- Applicants should be efficient, methodical, organised, punctual and comfortable working without support
- Polite and friendly manner and able to communicate at all levels. Reliable, professional and able to use initiative
- A keen attention to detail. Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Able to work with and develop Professional Connections in the pursuit of obtaining new business referrals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide initial advice relating to financial matters
- Provide on-going servicing to clients
- Liaise with Accountancy Partners within the office to explain the role of FCFP and any new initiatives
- Maintain Statement of Professional Standing
- Ensure Continued Professional Development is sufficient based on areas of work
- Work with allocated Client Liaison Assistant to ensure that administration is completed in a timely and effective manner
- Encourage and exhibit behaviours within the function that support the values of the business and that create an environment where mutual trust and respect are encouraged.
- Employer pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel to work loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- Give as you earn
- Employee assistance programme
- Virtual GP
- Second opinion medical service
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Your professional institute fees paid by the firm
- Discounted shopping portal
- Francis Clark Charitable Foundation in support of current and former employees
Why work at PKF Francis Clark?
We’re the largest firm of independent chartered accountants and business advisors in South West England. We have eight offices in Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Poole, Salisbury, Taunton, Torquay and Truro.
The firm, which celebrated its centenary in 2019, has 54 partners and over 800 members of staff, with annual revenue of over £50 million. Our continuing growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
We offer a supportive and flexible culture, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
PKF Francis Clark is a member of the PKF International family of legally independent firms, which together are ranked as the 11th largest provider of accountancy services in the UK by Accountancy Age.
Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with James Beck on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone will receive a response.
PKF Francis Clark doesn’t discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, your experience, your potential, and nothing else.
We are not accepting agency introductions unless prior approval has been given in writing.