Head of Finance
Qualified Head of Finance job for a fast growth business in Bournemouth
Your new company
An owner-managed, fast growth professional services business, representing some of the world's most famous brands, with a global reach from their offices in Bournemouth. Having grown by 50% in the last 2 years, they show no signs of slowing down and have ambitions to continue their double-digit growth and are looking for a key member to join the team.
Your new role
A vital role within the company, y ou will be reporting directly to the MD and working closely with the board to support commercial business decisions, whilst managing a small team and taking responsibility for all accounting and financial matters. The role will include:
- Ensuring month-end, reporting, forecasting and budgeting are completed in a timely fashion
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to produce and maintain detailed and robust forecasts, plans and budgets
- Leading commercial analysis, looking at client and project profitability and working to increase commercial awareness around the business.
- Assessing both processes and systems to identify potential improvements / replacements and drive any new system implementations
- Owning the group audit and statutory accounts, liaising with auditors and tax advisors
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and HMRC reporting
- Overseeing group payroll and pension administration
What you'll need to succeed
As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with over 5 years PQE, you will have experience of working in an agile, fast-paced business. You will be an innovative self-starter, embracing change and delivering across a range of projects.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a people-focused, autonomous business, alongside a competitive salary and bonus there is also 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, free parking, subsidised gym membership, great working environment and hybrid working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.