Your new company
We are working with a global company with extraordinary reach. This company provide state-of-the-art tech to modernise some of the world's biggest brands.
Your new role
Sitting in the ever-growing FP&A function you will work closely with the wider team and a brief summary of your responsibilities includes:
- Lead the Implement of Adaptive Planning
- Act as system administrator for Adaptive Planning, providing support to the team, controlling system and data access, maintain master data, transactional data, process workflow
- Work closely with the wider business on people data to the extent that we are reliant on, and downstream of, systems and data.
- Management reporting: Design and build reporting from Adaptive (in conjunction with other systems if needed such as Power BI) to ensure that stakeholders receive data-led, insightful, visual reporting
- Support the migration of a new system
- Work closely with the wider finance team (Controlling, Business Partnering), driving adoption and ensuring users are trained and supported.
What you'll need to succeed
As a ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant you will have experience of working within a global organisation. Likewise, you will have had experience of managing large datasets, modelling and providing analytical insights. As an individual with experience of partnering and challenging senior stakeholders you will feed off a high pressure environment.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary, you will benefit from a flexible hybrid model, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within such an evolving business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.