A Financial Reporting Manager is required to work in the group financial control team, supporting the CFO, Board and shareholders through provision of high quality, accurate financial information for management and reporting of the business and to support strategic initiatives.
This growing international investment banking business with international presence keeps its headcount small with brilliant teams where every opinion matters.
● Produce monthly management accounts for the main UK trading entity, listed UK parent company and consolidated group under IFRS, ensuring high-quality output on a timely basis
● Perform the month end close for the UK entities, ensuring the general ledger is complete and accurate and the balance sheet is fully substantiated
● Assist with production of group full year and interim results announcements and statutory financial statements for the consolidated group and prepare statutory accounts for the UK legal entities
● Assist the Group Financial Controller with provision of technical accounting support across the group, including ensuring that group accounting policies are kept up to date; applied correctly and consistently across the group, and documented in the group accounting manual
● Ensure that appropriate financial controls operate across the group to enhance the completeness and accuracy of financial statements and that these are kept up-to-date in a growing business
● Ensure all financial reporting and control processes, including the month end close process, are best practice and standardised across the group; identify opportunities to automate and enhance processes, workflow and systems and implement these
● Assist with external audit
● Assist the Group Financial Controller with support for strategic growth initiatives
● Work closely and build strong relationships with the business, other support functions and across finance including with the FP&A team, treasury and operational finance team, tax manager and regional finance teams.
- ACA qualified with 2-4 year PQE
- Financial Services experience is advantageous
- Strong technical accounting skills and experience of preparing consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package and bonus