Corporate Audit Manager
Corporate Audit Manager job with regional firm in Bury St Edmunds. Hybrid working + competitive salary
Exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a well-established and highly regarded audit team in Bury St Edmunds (hybrid working available)
You will join a team which provides a wide range of audit and assurance services including the audits of Limited companies accounts (UK GAAP and IFRS), LLP's, solicitor accounts charity and Not-for-Profit accounts, Pension scheme accounts ABTA/ATOL return audits and FCA Client Money audits.
The team's client portfolio includes business clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million pounds including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities, pension schemes and LLPs. You will act for a number of East Anglia's most significant businesses including many household names and also have other clients based locally, throughout the UK and internationally.
This means you will gain exposure to a broad and mixed portfolio of work.
This is a role with huge impact and real scope to further develop your existing management and accounting skills as well as your external profile. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Corporate Services Group in Bury St Edmunds. In addition, you will be expected to participate in all stages of an audit from planning through to fieldwork and finalisation of the assignment for Partner review. As a senior member of the team, reporting directly to Partners, you will manage a team of auditors simultaneously alongside multiple engagements, whilst also taking a lead on client contact.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the Bury St Edmunds Corporate Services Group: training, mentoring and developing team members
- Reviewing assignments and working papers, providing constructive feedback to team members
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, to involve communicating engagement progress, problems, financial information and other business concerns
- Participating in networking and building client relationships
- Taking responsibility for achieving engagement profitability - billings and collections
- Supporting the partners with business development activities, client tender processes
- Supporting team members and clients, at times across multiple offices, in a role that has a requirement for flexible working hours including additional hours when required
The package includes:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays).
- Salary sacrifice scheme available to purchase additional holiday and/or pension contributions
- People's Pension
- Private medical insurance (including immediate family members if applicable)
- Health Cash Plan - enables you to claim back costs for routine medical treatments
- Agile working
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free car parking
We offer an attractive salary with numerous benefits in a friendly working environment. We have an impressive record of growth and an excellent reputation for staff development, offering an extensive in-house training programme for all staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte at Hays 07502377206