Management Accountant for a growing business here in Bristol. Easily accessible from the m5
Your new company
Starting life as a family owned business, this company have gone from strength to strength and now are a leading business here in the South West. Due to continued growth they are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the Financial Controller this is a key role in the finance team. Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly journals, accruals and prepayments
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Preparation of quarterly and annual budgets
- Presenting and reporting on management accounts
- Adhere to month end deadlines
- Business partnering with internal departments to ensure sound financial procedures are followed at all times
- Liaise with year end auditors
What you'll need to succeed
They client is looking for an experienced accountant that is comfortable with month end, management accounts. Ideally you will be qualified but the client is flexible and would consider people that are qualified by experience or part qualified. You should have good communication skills and good attention to detail. This is a fast paced busy role so you should be comfortable working to deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.