Financial Controller leading a team of accountants for this growing FMCG business. This is a true Financial Controller position with end to end ownership of the finance function and managing key senior stakeholder relationships across the business.
Our client is a leader in the FMCG industry. They specialise across multiple product lines and are currently in a phase of growth and expansion. Their office is based in Newbury and this role will be pivotal to the continued growth, supporting and partnering with the senior management and directors across the business.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Preparation and presentation of group management and statutory financial statements
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy of data across the reporting process
- Partnering with budget holders to review management accounts with prior year and forecast comparatives
- Lead and coach the accounting team of accountants in their day-to-day operation of their core activities
- Providing insightful performance analysis to help the business achieve it's commercial objectives.
- Business partnering with teams, reviewing dashboards, board presentations, and other analysis.
- Owning the audit process and implementing recommendations from internal and external audits
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA or ACCA with post qualification experience in an end to end managerial position. It is essential that you have lead a team, experience in a FMCG/Consumer goods environment would be highly advantageous. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and have a passion for leading a developing a team of accountants.
Salary on offer will vary depending on experience: £80,000-£90,000 Basic salary, Bonus 15%, Pension, PMI, Life assurance, 26 days holiday, Parking on site & flexible working hours.
If you are interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.