Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Management Accountant - Tech
Your new company
Fast growing tech company, headquartered in London, present in 11 markets across Europe (UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden & Norway).
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced management accountant to take the lead and manage several key areas of finance as well as driving improvements and efficiencies across the team.
- Review & preparation of monthly management reporting
- EU consolidation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Analysis to budgets and commentary
- Liaise directly with FP&A team to produce pre-month close financial flash results and monthly accruals
- Business partnering with FP&A and cost centres
- Variance analysis between accruals, actuals, forecasts and cash collections
- Assisting with annual statutory audits for European entities, including liaising with auditors
- Assisting with cash flow & P&L forecasting
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is experienced with management accounts. Experience of working with multi-currency, international business is preferred but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will join a growing business with excellent progression opportunities. The role offers lots of variety in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The business is growing rapidly so there are always opportunities to be involved in new projects or be given license to change processes for the better.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.