Finance Manager (Fixed Assets)
To oversee all internal and external reporting requirements relating to fixed assets and ensuring processes are standardised across the business units.
Our client are a global business who have seen significant growth over the past 18 months.
- To take ownership for the preparation of fixed asset processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring the management accounts team have accountability of their fixed asset and lease processes
- Liaising with the auditors on fixed asset processes
- To continue to build effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve our fixed asset processes and identify savings through optimisation of accounting
- Continuously driving process improvements
- Line management of a team of 2
- To maintain excellent stakeholder relationships, ensuring that customer expectations are met and delivered
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Fixed assets experience
- Working knowledge of IFRS16
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with non-finance stakeholders
Up to £54,000 + bonus.