Account Senior - Expanding Gloucestershire firm
This is a pivotal role supporting the Managers and Partners in the key delivery of accounts preparation for a varied client base throughout the 3 shires.
Our client have recently renovated and move into their brand new office in Gloucestershire. They offer a brilliant career path, with an opportunity to complete your professional qualifications (if you are Part Qualified). This firm has a positive and progressive culture to support you with a work life balance.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Senior role based in Gloucestershire are:
- Identify advisory and other opportunities for the client.
- Identify specialist technical issues
- Present final draft documents for client meetings with Client Director / Partner
- Liaise with the directors and the clients as necessary to ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are adhered to.
- To assist the Accounts Manager with the planning and recording of the workflow of the practice.
- To be directly responsible for specific tasks
- To review accounts files for completeness and accuracy of content, and to liaise with the directors and the clients accordingly.
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
For this Accounts Seniors role based in Gloucestershire, our client based in Gloucestershire are looking for candidates who have/are:
- Part Qualified or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT
- Previous track record of working within a UK based Accountancy Firm
- Have held some managerial and supporting trainee responsibilities
- Be great with clients and provide excellent client service.
Base salary up to £40,000
Other benefits will include:
Brand New Office