Financial Controller £100-£115K/Year. 12 Month Contract.
Your new company
A reputable investment manager is hiring a Financial Controller. The company specialises in producing investment products and management services.
Your new role
You will be managing a team of 3 and be responsible for all monthly/quarterly reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Overview and review of the production of the various business streams annual budgets
- Overview and review of the production of the monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements and coo-ordination of the annual audit for each fund
- Develop and mature financial processes and support growth in new business
- Attend quarterly board meetings
What you'll need to succeed:
Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5 years post qualification experience
Experience in financial planning and analysis and statutory financial reporting
Ability to lead a team
What you'll get in return:
This role will be an excellent opportunity to work with a global investment company and an efficient team. A great candidate will see this as an opportunity to improve their financial control skills and progress in their career.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.