Management Accountant - Manufacturing - Hybrid Working
Great Opportunity for commercially focused management accountant.
Great Manufacturing business based in East Kent looking for a new management accountant to join their team.
* Preparing and publishing timely and accurate monthly management accounts.
* Analysing business performance and providing explanations for variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
* Leading the annual budget and monthly forecast processes, advising and challenging the tactical and strategic assumptions being made.
* Proactively identifying and improving finance and business processes to ensure fast, accurate management information is available.
* Maintaining and improving financial control, including maintaining a clean balance sheet for this part of the business.
The Management Accountant must be qualified, with previous manufacturing experience and strong excels. Previous experience of preparing and producing management accounts is ideal.
The Management Accountant is paying up to £55,000 plus a bonus and other benefits. The role is mainly remote will travel into the office only once per week required.