Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner - Real Estate
Your new company
A FTSE 100 Real Estate company with offices in Central London, currently recruiting for a Qualified Senior Finance Business Partner to join their Commercial Finance Team as a key member of the department.
Your new role
A challenging opportunity with high levels of exposure across the business, this role will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a team of Finance Business Partners
- Provide sound financial insight and analysis to drive performance of the investment portfolio
- Management of forecasting, budgeting, risk analysis and tracking commercial performance
- Working closely with and building relationships with various stakeholders including Finance and Real Estate teams
- Support RE team in delivering annual business plans
- Maintaining the property model as well as developing the team to better utilise the modelling tools
- Continuous improvement on systems and controls
What you'll need to succeed
This role will require a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with knowledge of real estate accounting and strong analytical skills. Experience of working in an FP&A or business partnering role is essential. You will have the ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment as well as building strong relationships across the business. Experience of using the Anaplan software is an advantage but not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for the UK's largest Real Estate business. An organisation which values its people, diversity and sustainability at the heart of its values. This role will allow you to work in challenging but rewarding environment with an excellent team. Hybrid working is offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.