Top 30 Accountancy practices based in Bishops Stortford.
Your new company
I am currently working with a well respected top 30 Accountancy practice who are based in Bishops Stortford.
Your new role
As a Corporate Senior you will have ownership of the following tasks:
- Planning audit engagements and leading onsite teams (70% of time)
- Preparing accounts and drafting tax computations (30% of time)
- Liaising with clients to resolve any queries, escalating more complex matters to manager/partner
- Reviewing team members' work before passing completed file to manager
- Coaching juniors and providing feedback on the quality of their work and performance
- Controlling assignment time in line with pre-determined budget
What you'll need to succeed
You might not have all of the experience below, but if you meet the minimum criteria and are passionate about developing yourself, we'd love to hear from you:
- A professional accounting qualification - ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA (minimum criteria)
- Experience of planning and leading external audits (minimum criteria)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS 102
- Client facing experience
- Experience of audit software (we use Caseware) and Microsoft packages
What you'll get in return
On top of a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from;
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4x life assurance
- All employee share scheme
- 2 days paid for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.