Fund Accountant - Private Equity/Fintech
Superb opportunity for a business I've recently supported in hiring an excellent candidate at this level. They're now looking for additional headcount to support continued growth throughout 2022.
This would be a perfect first move from Practice for someone with ambitions of moving into M&A/Corporate Finance, an opportunity to work in the Private Equity/Fintech sphere, based in Birmingham City Centre with hybrid working.
Our client is a leading business in the Private Equity/Fintech space, based in Birmingham City Centre. They're looking to hire bright, inquisitive and technically astute Fund Accountant's to help drive a period of sustained growth.
- Prepare/review quarterly financial accounts for managed funds on an accrual basis and in accordance with the relevant accounting standards.
- Develop a clear understanding of reporting requirements, the structure of the existing reports and Client deliverables.
- Maintain accounting records and ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits, as required.
- Prepare/review draft quarterly and annual financial statements
- Liaise with auditors and tax advisors to ensure delivery of completed lists and timely completion of audit and tax engagements.
- Prepare and maintain performance returns for all funds in a timely manner.
You will currently be working in a similar technical environment, with a natural curiosity for growth an development.
You must be a qualified accountant, preferably from a Practice environment, though industry backgrounds will also be considered
Up to date knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP and ideally Canadian GAAP & Lux GAAP
Salary up to £50,000
Various other benefits