Senior Personal Tax Manager
Qualified ATT and/or CTA - substantial relevant personal tax experience. Buckinghamshire
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Paid car parking.
- Flexible working.
- Social - a range of social events such as end of month drinks, summer and winter celebrations.
The role: You will manage the private client team in conjunction with the Tax Partner to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical tax services. This will include:
- Manage and service clients in own portfolio (which includes the most complex clients) and maintaining outside communications with clients and third parties.
- Complete complicated client tax returns.
- Develop deep relationships with clients.
- Leverage the portfolio to generate advisory work and deliver it.
- Responsibility for departmental initiatives and programmes whilst continuing involvement in supervision, training and development of the team.
- Ensure tax department administration is kept up to date, and routine administration dealt with in a timely manner, such as timesheets and billing.
- Manage workloads of junior members of the tax team.
- Responsible for the recruitment of graduates and more junior members of the team.
- Line manage several individuals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.