Commercial Finance Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a truly international manufacturing business who work with the likes of Nike, Calvin Klein, Victoria's Secret and Under Armour as the lead for all things commercial finance. A true senior finance business partnering role where you will work with the Group CFO to spearhead the development & implementation of business strategy, objectives and group KPI's.
A truly international manufacturing business who work with the likes of Nike, Calvin Klein, Victoria's Secret and Under Armour across 9 sites in Europe, the America's and Asia.
- Drive budgeting, forecasting & strategic planning for the group, including consolidation and analysis, to recommend changes to systems & procedures to deliver same, as well as drive operational efficiencies.
- Be a Business Partner with the countries to deliver the financial support, planning and monthly reports to ensure strategic objectives are understood and reflected in the forecast and budgets.
- Participate in monthly financial reviews with the local management teams.
- Prepare the financial analysis and business cases around new opportunities, M&A, etc.
- Co-ordinate and complete any due diligence work as required.
- Contribute to all special projects as required, by conducting research, working on change management initiatives and project plans.
- Participate in group Functional meetings and process developments where appropriate.
- A Degree and ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified professional
- At least 8 years post qualification work experience in a similar role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Significant experience working within a commercial finance role
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Confidence to deal with senior management across the group
- Strong skills in influencing and collaborating with others to achieve results
- Proven track record working with staff and departments across all levels of the business
- Superior interpersonal and people skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skliis
- Values driven with high integrity
- High level of business acumen
£80k-£90k basic salary
15% annual bonus
Hybrid working - flexibility to work at home or in office
Great benefits package
Opportunity for international travel
Opportunity to work with some prestigious brands!