Your new company
I am working with a fast growing, international insurance platform looking to hire a qualified finance professional into the team in a newly created role. This is an innovative, tech driven insurance platform that offers the opportunity to join this high performing team at a key point in their ongoing global expansion.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role working closely with the European CFO and Group CFO.
- Support UK Third Country Branch authorisation process
- Establish processes and controls for UK Third Country Branch reporting
- Ownership of UK Branch Solvency II returns
- Management of localised assets and Branch SCR / Own Funds
- SMF role for UK Branch and interactions with PRA/FCA
- Member of UK Branch Management Committee
- UK Insurance Entity financial reporting and management of the entity
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with significant insurance sector experience preferably within specialty or MGA businesses. You will have a good knowledge of Solvency II reporting and UK financial reporting and the capacity to work in a fast paced, changing environment with high levels of autonomy. You will have previous experience managing relationships with the PRA and other regulatory bodies.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to join this fast paced, growing organisation in a broad and varied role. This is a senior role in the business with the capacity to influence the business as it grows.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.