Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager - Up to £75,000 - High Wycombe - Consolidations and Business Partner Skills Needed
Your new company
I am excited to be recruiting for a Group Finance Manager position for a PLC based in High Wycombe. As the Group Finance Manager you will oversee 4 Business Units based in the UK, Germany and the US. As this group has newly established you will be involved in setting up all the processes around the consolidations and budgeting and forecasting processes
Your new role
As the Group Finance Manager you will provide meaningful financial information and commercial analysis for the Group in order to facilitate sound business decisions and support the business to achieve its strategy and priorities
* Overseeing the planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the four Group businesses
* Understanding vision and business strategy to ensure that there is added value and business partnering of the finance function
* Creating consolidated reporting for businesses and standardise reporting across the group
* Ensuring accounts are delivered in a timely manner in line with accounting cycle and the analysis is adding commercial value to decision making.
* Through international collaboration with local teams, create forecasts and budgets to ensure we meet business financial priorities
* Liaising with the regional sales teams to improve the accuracy of forecasting
* Analysing performance against budgets to ensure we are optimising the use of resources.
* Designing and deliver strategic projects to ensure maximum efficiency between the four businesses.
* Rationalising commission schemes to ensure they are managed appropriately and achieve the right balance of incentivising and cost effectiveness for the businesses
* Integration of new acquisitions to accounting standards and into Head Office reporting timetables
* Supporting marketing teams to ensure delivery in line with the Marketing Strategy and deliverables
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant with group finance experience. Ideally experience of group consolidations and the ability to set this up from scratch. Experience of Budgeting and forecasting is crucial and would suit a finance professional with strong business partnering skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available with Hybrid Working available. Progression to Finance Director role is available in this role alongside other avenues. There is also a car allowance and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.