Senior Management Accountant
The Senior Management Accountant will lead and guide the team of Management Accountants during an exciting time of change for a global logistics business.
Based in Slough, the client is a global business specialised in Logistics with over £200m in Turnover.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant will be to support the restructure of the core accountant team, as well as :
- Completing and adhering to statutory and group reporting
- Completeness of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Adherence to month end timetable
- Audit findings
The successful candidate will show:
- qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team Management / leading experience
- ERP savvy