Finance Business Partner
My client are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team after a recent restructure. This role will report directly into the Finance Director, and be responsible for business partnerning with key stakeholders across the business e.g. warehouse and operations, sales analysis, budget and forecasting, assisting with modelling for potential new sites, overseeing management accounts & month end, whilst also looking after 3 direct reports.
My client are a leading distribution business on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Control over the production of monthly management accounts (including some direct input into process).
- Produce weekly departmental P&L's & compare to the above.
- To 'business partner' the operational managers and directors - helping improve profitability of the business
- Produce detailed sales analysis by customer & department.
- To help in the preparation of the annual budget.
- To assist in the year end and ½ year-end financial accounts.
- To assist the FD in the production of business cases for new customers and/or new sites
- To maintain the highest quality standards with due regard to the Customer's requirements and in line with internal or external legislation / audits.
- Qualified accountant (QBE not accepted)
- Distribution experience or relevant industry experience
- Strong management accounts experience
- Someone who wants to pursue a more commercially focused role
- Management/ mentoring experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to business partner and communicate across the business
- Knowledge of SAP and strong excel skills
- Salary of up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Also the option to buy/ sell an additional 5
- This role will ideally be 100% site based, however there will be some flexibility e.g. 1 day a week from home