Senior Transactional Finance Manager
- Do you enjoy leading others and being responsible for the direction, execution and performance of core accounting deliverable and your team?
- Are you ready to work at and protect one of the most valuable and iconic brands in the world?
My client is a global retailer, serving 66 million customers across 36,0000 outlets in 100 countries.
- You will have responsibility for the day to day and period-end close of core Finance & Accounting service delivery; ensuring the integrity and timely provision of our UK and Irish entities financial statement data by providing leadership on appropriate workload assignments.You will drive alignment, achievement and delivery of goals with global and local market objectives. Monitor and report to stakeholders on operational performance metrics and measures, including assessing overall and individual achievement of service expectations and customer satisfaction Actively manage the department budget and value creation for projects within STP/OTC/RTR and ATR areas Serves to protect the brand through collaboration and influence with other departments to drive long-term value and resolve short term risks or issues. Act as a steward to uphold and evolve internal and external compliance environment, certifying control effectiveness, facilitating audits and achieving 95% SOX control pass-rate for owned process.
- Qualified Finance Professional CIMA/ACCA/ACA Systems & Change - Experience with Finance Transformation and Oracle implementations or other ERP/Cloud systems Prior experience in US GAAP and US international companies is preferred
- Tech Savvy - Proficient with Automation Technologies, PowerPoint, MS Teams/Workflows, Excel and working knowledge of Cloud/Web tech.
£65,000 - £70,000 - 9 month FTC