Finance Manager (Part-Time - up to 25 hours a week), Liverpool, £35,000 (Full-Time Equivalent)
Your new company
A charity/not-for-profit organisation who does some really rewarding work in reducing the risk of cancer through research projects across the North West.
Your new role
This new role will support the full time Head of Finance and Administration in ensuring effective financial management and reporting within North West Cancer Research and its subsidiaries. It includes responsibility for processing a range of financial transactions and for preparation of the management accounts each month. The role also includes contributing to the effective administration of various office tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT Level 4 or working towards your CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in budget preparation
- Strong experience of accounting software, a user of SAGE (Desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively as part of a team and interact with donors, supporters and Trustees
What you'll get in return
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Christmas off
- Hybrid working - 1 day in the office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.