Interim Group Finance Manager
We are looking to engage a Interim Group Finance Manager to oversee, supervise, and manage the operations of the Financial Accounting Department to maintain and produce accurate and timely financial information to support a growing and dynamic group of businesses.
Our client is a rapidly growing, PE backed SME with offices across the country. The Interim Group Finance Manager can chose to base themselves in an office or deliver the contract on a fully remote basis.
As Interim Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledgers for a Group of companies, including consolidation of subsidiary companies,
- Overseeing the operations of the Financial Accounts department, covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Expenses and day to day Cash management.
- Project Accounting and revenue recognition with knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS 15.
- Consolidation of Group Companies including businesses in Europe.
- Production of monthly management accounts to increasingly tight timescales
- Preparing VAT and PAYE accounting and statutory returns.
- Supervising Financial Department staff of 5 people.
- Cash flow forecasting and treasury management.
- Managing and improving policies, controls and procedures for the financial team and business.
- Producing Statutory Financial statements and reports, liaising with auditors and tax advisors
- Ad hoc tasks will typically form a significant part of the role.
- Qualified and experienced accountant with knowledge of AP, AR, FA and Payroll.
- Group Consolidation experience,
- Experience of taking responsibility for a Finance Team,
- Preparation of Statutory audits and reports,
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365,
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards,
- Analytical approach.
£350-£450/day (inside IR35) dependant on experience for this fully remote (if required) role.