Group Financial Controller
Your new company
You will be working for a listed digital media company, they are hugely acquisitive and have grown rapidly over the last few years. With an international presence, you will be based in the London offices and report into the EMEA CFO.
Your new role
As a senior leader within the finance function you will work closely with the FP&A, M&A, and Projects teams running the finance function. A brief overview of your responsibilities includes:
- Have complete ownership of the full set of consolidated reports, group interim reports, and annual reports for EMEA entities
- Manage a team of qualified accountants, with a focus on mentoring, coaching and developing them
- Act as a business partner and liaising with multiple international entities to assist in the preparation of group consolidation reporting
- Oversee M&A accounting and compliance
- Report to the passionate and entrepreneurial CEO to present group consolidation reports
- Liaise with Local and Group Tax advisers as required.
- Oversee weekly cash forecasts and group funding requirements.
- Development of Group treasury function
- Taking on ad-hoc CFO responsibilities
- Implementing and managing various financial controls to meet PLC standards
- Ensuring that all reporting for multiple international entities adhere to compliance standards and appropriate governance is in place e.g IFRS, USGAAP and SOX
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant holding an ACA/ACCA qualification, with a technical grounding in a Top 10 Accountancy Firm. You will have vast experience of leadership within a PLC environment, and a fast paced US Group Reporting background is advantageous. You will have a proven track record of developing staff and have managed high-performing teams within industry. As a fast thinking, dynamic, problem solver you will relish a challenge and possess an inherent 'can do' attitude.
What you'll get in return
On top of an extremely competitive salary, bonus and LTIP, you will receive medical cover, a strong pension contribution, and a very flexible hybrid working model. This role will also create an obvious step to a future CFO role, suiting an ambitious and forward-thinking individuals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.