Disputes Forensic Director, global consultancy
Global player yet light-touch brand - ideal combination for a future/emerging Expert.
Your new company
Our client is a global consultancy with deep specialisms in Business Consulting, Restructuring/Turnaround, Forensic Accounting and Fraud, Performance Improvement, Economic Consulting, Transactions , Tech/Digital/Cyber and much more. Having grown through a blend of organic and acquisitions, they now have one of the largest Forensic Accounting teams outside of the Big 4, across Litigation/Disputes, Economic Consulting, Antitrust and F Tech.
The firm is of course independent, and a longstanding beneficiary of the many indirect and direct conflicts cascading from the Big 4.
Your new role
An expansion-driven Director role (first promotion from SM/AD, or established Director) has opened up, for someone who is Disputes/Litigation led and sees themselves developing up the Expert curve. We know you know what you're doing as a Director, so the question is - how does it look here?
Well, you'll have a bespoked level of non-chargeable time to genuinely have the headroom to grow your profile, and with the brand's repute for high calibre output you know you'll be backed reputationally as well. You'll be given as much scope as you need for the "war stories" that are so important to cementing your individual practice. Yes you'll be running cases/projects, teams, budgets, clients and supporting the further development of the service-line, but you'll also be in pole position to learn directly from an ideal combination of "big names" and younger, established Partners all under one roof.
What you'll need to succeed
- An established Director just not getting the runway to Partner you need, or
- AD/SM level already in your firm and ready for promotion to Director.
In both cases:
- You're beginning to have some presence, not necessarily yet winning work
- You can draft/write Expert reports that aren't completely pulled apart/ that can stand up to scrutiny
- An appetite for the BD that goes hand in hand with developing a practice. This is done very collaboratively here, by the way
- The commercial nous to spot collaboration opportunities in the wider firm, and raise your own internal profile at the same time.
- Genuine interest in developing people (and yourself)
What you'll get in return
See "your new role", but in addition the firm are upper quartile on reward, both in guaranteed salary/package and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.