Interim Financial Controller
Your new company
A growing digital media company working with household names and developing a global presence.
Your new role
As interim Financial Controller will report directly to the CEO, and have ownership of the full finance function. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee core finance function and manage AP & AR
- Develop and manage the accounting processes and audits
- Financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Track margins and provide commentary to meet KPIs
- Work closely with SLT on strategy
- Manage VAT, R&D claims and tax
What you'll need to succeed
As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience at Head of Finance/ Finance Director level you would have worked in a media/digital SME and possess a demonstrable record of adding commercial value. You will have past experience of managing small teams and be composed, resilient and able to adapt to change.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.