Business Controller / Cost Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
As a Business Controller / Cost Accountant, you will ultimately be responsible for product creation and product costing as this organisation goes through a period of rapid growth.
This organisation is a world leader in food presentation, service and packaging products. Its customers are professionals in the food service industry, the food industry, fast food chains and supermarket chains. With a global turnover of over £500million, they are now looking to rapidly grow the UK arm of their business, having recently completed an acquisition.
As a Business Controller / Cost Accountant, your main duties will include;
- Product creation and product costing.
- Estimates of bespoke jobs and pricing.
- Manufacturing performance reporting and analysis of gaps.
- Profitability reporting and analysis.
- Production capacity reporting and analysis.
- Investigate ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Stay informed and advise the team, as well as stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate internal and external risks.
- Experience of managing costs of operations in the food service packaging industry or in the printing and packaging industry is desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to manage a large amount of information.
- Knowledge of Shuttleworth software and/or SAP is an asset.
- Strong skills at data extracting and reporting.
- A good knowledge of the industry will be beneficial.
- £40-50k salary dependent on experience.
- Chance to play a key role in the companies UK growth plans.
- Hybrid working policy.