Group Reporting Manager
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the worlds largest insurance companies with an international presence and market leading reputation. They are looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join the London team in a high profile role within the group. They offer a hybrid working environment and strong financial reward.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Oversight and review of monthly and quarterly management accounts for the group companies,
- Quarterly reporting board packs
- Oversight and preparation of consolidated US GAAP statements
- Monthly accounting for Group MGA's
- Supporting audit processes and maintain strong controls environment
- Staff management and development.
- Ad-hoc project responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven US GAAP reporting experience within the insurance or reinsurance industries. You will need strong interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with your direct reports and senior stakeholders. A strong knowledge of finance systems and advanced excel skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to work in an important and visible group role, interacting with a range of senior leaders across the business. The organisation has good scope for internal progression and career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.