The role will involve working closely with the Finance Director and Finance Managers to help implement the strategy of being a truly customer-centric business delivering a quality product and help define what that means for the regional Finance Team.
Large construction business based in the Midlands.
- Prepare reports for weekly meetings and assist with plot forecasting
- Prepare and process month end journals
- Maintain and report on provisions
- Prepare monthly recharges and reconciliation of loan and advances account
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of daily cash flow forecast for Treasury
- Raise invoices, manage cash collection and maintain the Receivables Ledger
- Monitor and appraise Payable and Receivable ledgers for timely settlement of accounts
- Forecast, monitor and report on cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of tax packs and analysis
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and planning process
- Support Finance Manager with the external and internal audit processes, as well as statutory account preparation as required
- Engage with the business unit teams to ensure Group financial policy and statutory requirements are met and complied with
- Support Finance Manager and Finance Director by assisting in preparation of financial information in an efficient and timely manner
- Positively contribute to the Finance Leadership team to manage, guide and motivate the Finance team
- Provide cover for direct report and peers as required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel in particular
- Experience of working with an ERP system
- Be well planned and organised
- Set clear professional standards
- Communicate well and collaborate
- Develop good relations and act with integrity
- Make informed decisions.
Competitive salary and benefits.