Financial Control Manager
A superb Finance Manager position has arisen in a global business services company based near Chiswick, West London.
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering a growing, global business services company based near Chiswick West London.
They provide bespoke services internationally and partner some of the largest companies globally, based in the European HQ, they boast modern offices, flexible working and excellent employee engagement and progression.
The Financial Control Manager will be responsible for the financial control of all legal entities under their control, ensuring the execution of all management and statutory financial accounting, taxation, foreign exchange management, cash flow management and all related regulatory compliance:
Ownership and execution of all financial control for the legal entities under your responsibility, for both management and statutory accounts, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, regulatory standards and reporting requirements, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts;
- Annual consolidation packs;
- Statutory annual financial statements;
- Regulatory returns including Vat returns, and corporation tax;
Corporate secretarial governance and compliance;
- Support, review and ensure compliance in the accounting functions performed by the shared services
- Ownership and monthly control of the balance sheet, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and intercompany balances ensuring processes and compliance reviews in place to avoid risk of misstatement;
- Engage with and manage relationships with the external auditors, banks and tax consultants;
- Ensure proper functioning of treasury relationships to ensure that cash holding and cash flow targets are achieved, including cash flow reporting and management;
- Ensure transfer pricing documentation is in place and maintained for all legal entities;
- Manage the foreign exchange exposure of your legal entities, including both balance sheet and cash flow hedging ensuring that the results are correctly interpreted, analyzed and reported;
- Ensure that the GAPP, GSS SOP and KPI are maintained, applied and respected by both the business and GSS;
- Supervise, actively manage and develop his/her team and direct report(s);
- Fulfill any ad hoc responsibilities as defined by your line managers.
The successful Financial Control Manager will be
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Demonstrable experience in commerce within a similar role
- FX experience
- Team Player
- Work to tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
The Financial Control Manager position comes with a base salary of £65,000-80,000 depending on experience and package.