Regional Credit Manager
Regional Credit Manager Leeds based, flexible Attractive benefits package £50-55K
Your new company
You will be working for a privately owned market leader in the wholesale distribution of electrical products through a national network of branches. The North East Region is a key part of this business and an opportunity has now arisen for the position of Regional Credit Manager who will report directly into Regional Director.
Your new role
- Full management responsibility for the Regional Credit Office and staff.
- The evaluation and appraisal of new credit account applications and the ongoing review and management of existing risks and exposures.
- Providing expert technical advice and guidance to branch managers on any credit related matters that arise at branches in the Region.
- Implementation of the company's credit management policy and service level requirements including appropriate debt recovery action through the Courts where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
The Individual To meet this challenge, you should have and be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a finance or commercial credit management role with the successful management of a team of staff
- Ideally a degree or degree level professional qualification, preferably accountancy or finance based;
- Ideally a sound knowledge of balance sheet appraisal techniques and, preferably, experience of applying such techniques in a commercial credit, risk appraisal capacity.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available
- Company Car
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave +bank hols
- Company pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.