Finance Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced finance business partner to join a brilliant company in Milton Keynes that can improve the business commercially from day one. We need someone that is commercially-minded and confident with senior business members, whilst still being skilled in the technical side of finance.
The client is a progressive, innovative and unique insurance company in the transport sector based in Milton Keynes. This industry leading group are absolutely critical to their field with an extremely far reach. One that has experienced steep transformation over the past 4 years, this group are always looking to develop and fulfil its moral purpose in new and exciting ways.
The various duties of this role include:
- Embedding into relevant business areas and working closely with members in a finance business capacity
- Forecasting & budgeting for the group
- Being a valued business partner to all stakeholders, providing challenge when needed
- Initiating effective change to ensure key operational, financial & commercial targets are met and delivered
- Performance tracking and business planning, providing options and suggestions for improvement
- Linking financial reports to business strategies through analysis & insights
- Being hands-on during the month-end period, allowing relevant analysis to be produced
- Supporting and influencing vital strategic & operational decisions
- Providing strategic insight from insights based on industry knowledge and market trends
- Promoting the management of financial risk to the wider organisation
- Introducing consulting techniques, benchmarks and framing discussions using structured methodologies to ensure rigour in evaluating options
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified in finance (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Significant experience in business partnering, including working with stakeholders, budgeting & forecasting
- Confident enough to influence business members at the highest level
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Able to communicate & engage with members of the business at all levels
- Analytical with a solid attention to detail
- Proven track record in improving business performance
On offer for the candidate is the opportunity to become a business partner for a fantastic company on a journey of continued transformation and improvement. The generous salary is coupled with a comprehensive benefits package, including pension & bonus. Most importantly, on offer is the opportunity to take your experience in business partnering and grow it to the next level.