Senior Commercial Finance Manager
An interesting & diverse commercial finance role with huge amounts of flexible / home working available.
Part of a globally recognisable organisation, this role offers proven career progression & job satisfaction.
You will be partnering with the business' technology team to push for innovation, cost savings & instigating change.
Our client are a progressive & rewarding business with huge potential to offer career potential & development.
A successful & thriving business with a rich history, this is a great opportunity to join one of the new FTSE listed businesses in the North of England.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Commercial Finance Manager role are as follows:
* As the Commercial Lead for this part of the business, you be the primary financial point of contact for the Leadership Team
* Acting as a delegate for the Head of Department, demonstrating the ability to operate across multi-geographic, matrixed organisations
* Operating autonomously and driving high performance while providing line management to the onshore team
* Leading annual, quarterly and monthly Planning processes for Financials and tracking actual cost data, ensuring risks and opportunities to plan are fully understood
* Articulating financials to non-financial colleagues and improving financial literacy in the area supported
* Owning cost inputs into the Quarterly Business Reviews & Monthly Operation Reviews
* Owning the relationship with supporting Centre of Excellence, making sure they are being optimally utilised
* Leading on cost transfers, structural changes and any ad hoc analysis when required
The successful candidate for this Senior Commercial Finance Manager role based in Cheshire will be:* Qualified Accountant * High level of attention to detail, strong organisational skills and an ability to balance multiple critical requests from various stakeholders with outstanding precision * Understand and articulate the walk from managed to consumed costs * Understand allocation drivers You will have team management experience (this position manages 2 people), strong stakeholder management skills, able to partner with senior level colleagues. * It is truly a hybrid role across finance, projects, month end, balance sheet, cost analysis & wider value add ventures. * You will be strategic, able to operate independently when needs be, analytical & intellectually astute.
This unique & fulfilling Senior Commercial Finance role can offer a base salary based on experience of £75,000 - £85,000 + package.