My client has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Finance Analyst to join their Finance team based at their Head Office in London. Reporting into the Financial Planning Manager, you'll play a key role in ensuring the integrity of my client's planning, P&L analysis and insight.
My client is a British retailer, which operates a chain of high street, railway station, airport, port, hospital and motorway service stations shops selling books, stationery, magazines, newspapers, entertainment products and confectionery. Their international business, across airports, stations, hospitals and shopping malls all over the world, experienced rapid growth in recent years, with many more opportunities for expansion in the pipeline.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst are:
- support the Financial Planning Manager during planning and forecast cycles, working closely with the wider finance team, and commercial and operational teams
- support short and long term planning activities
- ad-hoc support with analysis for the wider business
The successful Finance Analyst will be:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- have industry experience (retail and multi-site are preferred)
- have previous experience of dealing with financial and non-financial managers
- be a strong user of Excel, including Pivot Tables, V-lookups and Sum Ifs
The package on offer for the Finance Analyst role is:
- £60,000 - £65,000 salary
- 10% discretionary bonus
- hybrid working model - 3 days in the office (near Liverpool St. Station), 2 days at home