My client has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance team based at our Head Office in London. Reporting into the Financial Accounting Manager, you'll play a key role in ensuring the integrity of my client's International Business accounts.
My client is a British retailer, which operates a chain of high street, railway station, airport, port, hospital and motorway service stations shops selling books, stationery, magazines, newspapers, entertainment products and confectionery. Their international business, across airports, stations, hospitals and shopping malls all over the world, experienced rapid growth in recent years, with many more opportunities for expansion in the pipeline.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant are:
- enhancement, coordination and preparation of Finance Reporting Packs
- balance sheet reconciliations
- support the production of budgets and forecasts of the cash flow and balance sheets
- support the year end statutory accounts production
- support weekly cashflow forecasts
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- have industry experience (retail and multi-site are preferred)
- be a strong user of Excel, including Pivot Tables, V-lookups and Sum Ifs
The package on offer for the Management Accountant role is:
- £60,000 salary
- 10% discretionary bonus
- hybrid working model - 3 days in the office (near Liverpool St. Station), 2 days at home